Is Steve Harmon guilty or innocent?
EVIDENCE PROVING STEVE HARMON GUITLY:
· Evans testifies that Steve was part of the robbery team, acting as a lookout man.
· Steve doubts his own innocence.
· Is O'Briens coaching intended to hide Steve's guilty feelings from the jury?
· Are these feelings of being a monster based on the truth that he did passively signal the all-clear to the robbers, and thereby he has blood on his hands?
EVIDENCE PROVING STEVE HARMON INNOCENT:
· He refers to the other robbery participants as acquaintances whom he hardly talked with at all. The conversations were all short and pointless, just polite acknowledgments or talk about ball games.
· Had he been in the drugstore on the day of the murder? No. What had he been doing on that day? He was mentally taking notes about filming the neighborhood.
· His involvement with the robbery is doubtful, and therefore his guilt for the murder is also doubtful.
Innocent Highlight before this statement to find out if I think Steve is guilty or Innocent.